Los Angeles County Air Show
- Dates: October 18, 2019 - October 20, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: William J. Fox Airfield
- Address: 4555 West Avenue G, Lancaster, CA 93536
- Time: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Price: General admission: $20; Kids (7-12): $15; Military (ID required): $15; Kids 6 and under are free; VIP, pre-sale, and family/group rates available for a limited time. Parking: $10.
The Los Angeles County Air Show will be held at William J. Fox Airfield.
Los Angeles County Air Show presented by Lockheed Martin featuring military jets, aerobatics, warbirds, skydivers, largest Kids STEM Exhibition, History Panels and more.
Next year, the event is moving from a traditional March time frame to October 18-20, 2019.
Event hours 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. (TBC)
If you're visiting from out-of-town, our Destination Lancaster hotel partners offer great rates!
For tickets and additional information, please visit www.lacountyairshow.com
Fun for the Entire Family
With performances in the sky and on the ground, and activities for kids of all ages, the Air Show is perfect for families.
Witness the dedication, honor the sacrifice, celebrate our freedoms with other Air Show enthusiasts.
Attendees will experience the thrills, close to the action. Come out and enjoy the LA County Air Show!
2019 & 2021: William J Fox Airfield - 4725 William J Barnes Ave. Lancaster, CA 93536
2020 & 2022: Edwards Air Force Base
The Los Angeles County Air Show, Inc. is a California corporation, IRS 501(c)(3) non-profit (46-4686626) dedicated to promoting the importance of aviation for continued economic growth.