CALIFORNIA POPPY FESTIVAL
- Presented By: City of Lancaster
- Dates: April 21, 2018 - April 22, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Sgt Steve Owen Memorial Park
- Address: 43063 10th Street West, Lancaster, CA 93534
- Phone: 661-723-6077
- Time: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Price: Adults (13-61): $10.00; Children (6-12): $5.00; Children 5 & under: free; Seniors (62+): $5.00; Active/Retired Military (with current ID): $5.00
Join us for two days of music, art, food and fun celebrating the state flower of California and the appearance of poppies in the Antelope Valley! Warm breezes replace the winter chill, jubilant laughter fills the air, and poppies burst into bloom, blanketing hillsides in a sea of orange.
The California Poppy Festival kicks off spring in the Antelope Valley with a glorious array of celebrated performers, unrivaled events, and mouth-watering delicacies designed to delight, enchant, and amuse people of all ages.
Plan ahead and enjoy the weekend at one of our Destination Lancaster HOTELS!
Tickets are available onsite during the event, and may be purchased with cash or credit card (at select booths). ATMs are available onsite.
Group Ticket Sales: Groups of 20 or more may purchase non-refundable full price tickets in advance by calling (661) 723-6173.
Free Parking is available in the dirt lot across the street from Sgt. Steve Owen Memorial Park. Trams circulate between the entrance/exit and the parking lots.
Preferred Parking is available in the AVTA Park & Ride lot for $8.
Free Handicap Parking is available at the Stanley Kleiner parking lot.
The Poppy Festival is generally held on the third weekend in April.