American Indian Celebration
- Presented By: Antelope Valley Indian Museum
- Dates: October 20, 2018 - October 21, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Antelope Valley Indian Museum
- Address: 15701 E Ave M, Lancaster, CA 93535
- Phone: Museum: 661-946-3055; (711 TTY relay service); Peggy Ronning: 661-946-6900
- Time: 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Price: $8 for adults; children age 12 and under are free. Parking is free.
The Antelope Valley Indian Museum’s popular American Indian Celebration will feature Native music, dancing, storytelling, and food. Native artists will sell jewelry, beadwork, gourd art, paintings, and crafts at the event. Families will enjoy working with clay and trying their hand at pounding acorns and pine nuts at the touch table exhibit in Joshua Cottage.
Book your HOTEL today!
From the 14 Freeway in Lancaster, go east on Avenue K to 150th Street East, then follow the signs to the museum.